Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Why is the black man always on top? from a Dudesnude Forum

Follow up: bigguns  18 Sep 2011, 01:30
Why is it that in interracial coupling the black man in the majority of them is the top. No complaints from me. Just an observation. I will bottom ( or top ) for a black man anytime. And I love sucking their cocks.

Follow up: nycspike
24 Sep 2011, 00:41
so no one answered the question "why is the black man always on top"....

for a guy like me that's basically a bottom it doesn't need much of an answer (lol) but... I do find it's interesting.

most of the black men I've met seem to prefer to top white ass. I'd be curious to here from men of color on here to say how they view it.

for me it's got elements of culture, racism and eroticism. in this country when you're white, black people are the 'other'. even in my family (in Bklyn) which had at least one black family amongst our friends and where the 'n' word would be as offensive as any other racial slur there was an assumption that going to Harlem or some other mainly black neighbor hood would be considered 'dangerous'.

so we've got this 'otherness', this 'dangerousness', this undercurrent belief flowing through that black men have bigger dicks, are kind of rough and can fuck for hours.

now whether any of it is true does not matter - the combination is fucking hot! luckily the black men I've played with have been pretty well hung and fucked for a long time, much to our mutual pleasure.

the racial card is a big turn-on and in a # of playmates, the verbal aspect (you want this big black dick in that white ass?)
seems pretty common.
I recently met a young black college student. very mainsteam, very polite, NOT a home boy in any sense of the word.... but for him it was a huge turn on for us to use the 'n' word during sex. kind of like it had been forbidden for him to speak like that at home and by 'owning' the title he was able to emulate the bad boys his momma had warned him about.

all that said, here's a pic taken a couple weeks ago posted by my buddy on here of me and him eating each other's butts - just one part of a VERY hot night I spent with him and his partner.


Follow up: ChoklitDad 24 Sep 2011, 02:35
@ nycspike: I'm black and I'm a top. I'm an equal-opportunity fuck - I like ass and I'm not particular about the color of the man whose ass I'm fucking. Usually, I don't play racial games with the guys I fuck - it's just not my thing. The "N-word" is pretty much of a soft-on for me, from anybody, black or white. But because there's a first time for everything, there's a hot young white guy I chat with on here who calls me his "demon musclenigger" and for some reason, from him, it's a throbbing hard-on for me; so there ya go ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment